The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Player
Want a song? PM Alice to ad songs to the player.
Guest/Member Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Affiliates

James Delaroba

2 posters

Go down

James Delaroba Empty James Delaroba

Post by TheVictor Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:32 am

name-James Delaroba
age- 15
gender male
hair color- Blonde
eye color- gray
skin color- pale
height- 5'9
weapon(if any?)- dual blades
district (unless they are capital residents)- 12
talents(no more then three)- oddly he's a piano player, a mechanic, and excels in the making or breaking of alliances
flaws(must have at least three)- He has a split personality, he has a fear of losing control of his emotions and getting attracted to a girl in the games, he hates being stuck with people weaker than him

life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)- Oh that's simple, being in district twelve his life pretty much sucked. His dad died in the mines cave in and his mother hung herself the next day. he wished to do the same but realized that if he was going to die he shouldn't just end his legacy, he took up a job in the wealthiest mans home as his musician and his daughters piano teacher. sadly he found himself taking a liking to the girl but that thought had quickly been lost after the first kiss they shared. She got sick and had eventually died in her sleep, but she asked him one last thing before her last hour...to play her a love song. He honored her wish and then her father gave him enough money to buy his own lonely house.

rp example- I walked into my cold lonely home and sat at piano. I closed my eyes and started to play a short song but half way in I started to feel tears streaming down my cheeks. I stopped playing and slowly rested my elbows on the keys as i started to sob. Emily. "Why...why did you have to die" I whispered as i cried a bit longer. I slowly stopped and just looked at the knife on the table. just one move and I could be with her again...no...she wouldn't want that to happen like that. I sighed and started playing again

TheVictor

Back to top Go down

James Delaroba Empty Re: James Delaroba

Post by Rachel Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Approved.
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://hunger-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down