The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Player
Want a song? PM Alice to ad songs to the player.
Guest/Member Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Affiliates

The psychopath Max

2 posters

Go down

The psychopath Max Empty The psychopath Max

Post by TheVictor Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:12 pm

name- Max 'Vex' Thorn
age- 16
gender- Male
hair color- Black with green dye in some places
eye color- gold
skin color- slightly tan
height-6'5
weapon(if any?)- Bow and Arrow
district (unless they are capital residents)- 1
talents(no more then three)- Shooting, eagle eyes(he can see a great distance), Trapping
flaws(must have at least three)- He has a explosive temper, he's sadistic, and emo
life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)- He lived a perfect life really. He's rich, know by the district as the Arrow Master. He lived alone sadly, his parents rarely were around to see him and he slowly became a cold blooded force of destruction. he showed his murderous blood lusting side only once. That was the day he killed almost 20 people in his apartment building and beat up the security to near death. amazingly the capital was happy to know of his disposition and let him stay alive for the games
rp example(must be five or more sentences)- I walked through the hall way slowly with the blood of 10 men on my hands and my clothes and I was looking for the 11th. No one can stop me, nobody couldn't they never go a second to scream. I see a flash of a coat and started to chase it. It took only moments to grip his throat and one more to rip it out. I tossed him on the floor and started my prowl again.

TheVictor

Back to top Go down

The psychopath Max Empty Re: The psychopath Max

Post by shadowgirl- Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 pm

approved....
shadowgirl-
shadowgirl-
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum