The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Player
Want a song? PM Alice to ad songs to the player.
Guest/Member Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Affiliates

Ardelis Youngson

2 posters

Go down

Ardelis Youngson Empty Ardelis Youngson

Post by Ardelis Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:53 am

name- Ardelis Youngson
age-15
gender-Male
hair color-Brown
eye color-Brown
skin color- a light tan almost a walnut color.
height-five foot eight inches
weapon(if any?)-preferrs throwing knives
district (unless they are capital residents)-2
talents(no more then three)- expert at defensive camoflauge techniques, and great trap setter
flaws(must have at least three)-tends to be animal like, not very social, and has ADD.
life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)- At first I didnt live in the districts or the capitol, My mom lived in the woods and eight years after she had me, she died. I spent several weeks mourning for her, then I had a funeral for her and buried her. Soon after I was hunting for my own food, in order to survive. Several years later, I was found by some kids who broke the rules and went outside the district boundarys. They told their parents and now I live in District 2 with my adopted parents.
rp example(must be five or more sentences)- "Grrr," I say, showing my frustration at missing the target. As I walk to retrieve my knife, a rabbit darts past and i begin to chase it. Then I stop as I remember im not at my cabin anymore, I return to my house. I take my shoes off at the door. "How was practice, son?" Mom asks as I walk into the kitchen and sit down.
Ardelis
Ardelis

Back to top Go down

Ardelis Youngson Empty Re: Ardelis Youngson

Post by Rachel Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:56 pm

approved!
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://hunger-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down