The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Player
Want a song? PM Alice to ad songs to the player.
Guest/Member Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Affiliates

Alexandria Shalott

2 posters

Go down

Alexandria Shalott Empty Alexandria Shalott

Post by knb3 Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:29 pm

name- Alexandria Shalott
age- 14
gender- Female
hair color- Black
eye color- Brown
skin color-Pale Olive
height- 5 Feet
weapon(if any?)- Knives and a slingshot
district (unless they are capital residents)- 6
talents(no more then three)- Gathering food and herbs, healing, and blending in.
flaws(must have at least three)- She doesn’t like to kill, she doesn’t eat meat, and she can’t swim.
life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)- Her life in the district was boring, all she got to do was grow weird looking plants and make medicine. She longed for adventure. So she began to train herself to fight, hoping to someday escape the district and live in the forest. She grew strong and lean, and grew board again. So she began to throw her kitchen knives at some scraggly trees on the edge of their yard. And her love for throwing projectiles grew, she took up a slingshot.
rp example(must be five or more sentences)- I paced the house, my arms crossed over my chest. I felt like ripping my hair from my scalp. “Man! Can’t a girl do anything?” I put my hands against the counter. Bad idea. A sharp pain lanced up my arms and I lifted my hand to see a deep gash on my palm. Bright red blood oozed from the wound as I looked down at the knife. I grabbed a towel and wrapped my hand before taking the knife outside and flinging it into a cluster of trees “Damn you!” I screamed.

knb3

http://theapocalypse.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Alexandria Shalott Empty Re: Alexandria Shalott

Post by Rachel Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:16 am

approved.
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://hunger-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: