The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Player
Want a song? PM Alice to ad songs to the player.
Guest/Member Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Affiliates

my very own firwst charrie!!!! yay yay!

Go down

my very own firwst charrie!!!! yay yay! Empty my very own firwst charrie!!!! yay yay!

Post by shadowgirl- Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:30 pm

name- Grace Shale
age- 12
gender-shes definatly not a boy...
hair color-brown?bluuuue
eye color-green
height- 5 feet

district (unless they are capital residents)-12
pros(what their good at no more then three)-dancing(professinally that is)/shooting(guns that is..)/and spying (on people that is..)
flaws(must have at least three)-not very pretty(she hates herself),very weird (slightly insane), obsessed with violence.....hehehe
bio(must be five or more sentences)- i live in dis. 12. i am very athetic but im not proud of myself at all. im not scared of the woods at all and i hate not being aloud in them. i secretly collect guns and sneek off to kill game in the woods.my fathre was arrested and so was my mother.she eventually die of starvation in jail. i live alone in an abandoned house in the seam.,
rp example(must be five or more sentences)- i walk in my wack job of a house. i stick my boot in the fire and stirr up the ashes. i hate being alone. i storm to my room and punch the wall screaming. "why is my life soo horrible!?" i start to wonder why everybody hates me. a voice in my head says 'because no one can like you until you like your self!'

approved becaus ei just happen to be an administrater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowgirl-
shadowgirl-
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum