The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Player
Want a song? PM Alice to ad songs to the player.
Guest/Member Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Affiliates

4&5th charie

2 posters

Go down

4&5th charie Empty 4&5th charie

Post by I <3 katniss Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:24 pm

name-Zach
age-16
gender-male
hair color-blonde
eye color-blue
skin color-tan
height-5.10
weapon(if any?)-Axe
district (unless they are capital residents)-7
talents(no more then three)-cutting tree's, planting, and throwing
flaws(must have at least three)- Has one ear, thousands of blisters, and is weak.
life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)- He lives with his mom and sister Maddy. He goes to school and works at the lumber yard. He cuts dow tree's and plants them two. He takes care os his sister to make sure they don't starve and brings home wood for her play toy. He is also in the axe throwing copitition.
rp example(must be five or more sentences)-I come home from work and see that Maddy is still at her wood class. I put the wood in her room. I help mom get the tree in the hole. I help in the garden then practice my axe throwing. I tell my mom when the event is.

name-Maddy
age-13
gender-female
hair color-blonde
eye color- blue
skin color-tan
height-5.1
weapon(if any?)-sling shot
district (unless they are capital residents)-7
talents(no more then three)-sling shooting, wood craft, food.
flaws(must have at least three)- Hates it when she has no wood, has a scar on her cheack, and tiny ears.
life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)-She lives with her mother and big brother Zach. She go's to school and takes a special class. In the class she learns hows to mold and use wood. She gat's lot's of practies whgen her brother brings home wood. She is also a cook in town.
rp example(must be five or more sentences)-I'm stuck in my wood class waiting to leave. I get to leave after I finish my clock. On the way home I take a few leaves for my leave colection. I also take some greens for dinner. I get home and see the wood and work on it. After I thank my brother I help cook dinner.
I <3 katniss
I <3 katniss

http://class-567.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

4&5th charie Empty Re: 4&5th charie

Post by Rachel Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Approved and approved
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://hunger-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down