The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Player
Want a song? PM Alice to ad songs to the player.
Guest/Member Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Affiliates

First Carrie!

2 posters

Go down

First Carrie! Empty First Carrie!

Post by S0CK Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:24 pm

name- Alex Munroe
age- 12
gender- M
hair color- Black
eye color- Brown
skin color- Tan
height-5'3'
weapon(if any?)- Bow & Arrow, Switchblade
district (unless they are capital residents)- 2
talents(no more then three)- Can Run very fast, Almost perfect aim with his bow, Is very freindly.
flaws(must have at least three)- He's not good with his switch blade, He would do anything to help a freind even if its something they don't want, Has grown used to life in the districts so if he were ever go outside he would be totally lost.
life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)- He has grown up in a small house in the inner district with his mother, Alice. He enjoys going to archery ranges and shooting his bow, which for some reason relaxes him. Ever since he turned twelve, his mother has started treating him more protectively Because of the games. He cares nothing for it, in fact, he sometimes sneakes out to get a tessare. (Or however you spell it Very Happy) Although Alice has her suspicions, she does not know.
rp example(must be five or more sentences)- I Shot another arrow at the target, smiling to myself as it hit home. I started to think about my mother. She had been awfully protective of him, in fact, She almost took my Switchblade away. She knows that I need it, in case there was some loony somewhere. I frowned as one of my arrows went wide and hit the outer circle. "I hope its not Because of the Games.." I muttered. I then walked out to my home.

S0CK

Location : Here, Duh. Your really dumb aren't yo- HEY A QUARTER!!

Back to top Go down

First Carrie! Empty Re: First Carrie!

Post by Rachel Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:53 am

Approved
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://hunger-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum