The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Player
Want a song? PM Alice to ad songs to the player.
Guest/Member Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Affiliates

Yoshi Korimatsu

2 posters

Go down

Yoshi Korimatsu Empty Yoshi Korimatsu

Post by Ardelis Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:35 pm

name- Yoshi Korimatsu
age- 12
gender- male
hair color-brown
eye color-brown
skin color- tan
height- four foot eleven
weapon(if any?)- daggers and knives he handles very well
district (unless they are capital residents)- nine
talents(no more then three)- very agile and can jump from tree to tree, great with machinery, and very devious in making traps
flaws(must have at least three)- shy; lonley, but wants to make friends; has anger issues
life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)- raised on a food processing farm Yoshi was always working. He did many things around the farm such as harvest fruit from fruit trees, to running machinery for processing food. On his free time he would devise traps to catch food to feed his family. He has had to get provisions for his family from the government twice (which means his name is in the drawing a few extra times im not sure how many though) Rach could you help with this part?
rp example(must be five or more sentences)- At the break of dawn the whistle sounds the start of a new day, I get up and hurriedly dress knowing that those who fall behind or are slow to get up will be punished. The farm master, Bill, hands me a map showing which trees I need to harvest that day. As im heading to the trees I hear Bill tell one of the new recruits, a youngling as we call them, "Don't eat anything or you will be punished." I look down at my hands where they had whipped my hands when they found out that I had eaten an apple and sigh. "I hope that kid is smarter than I was" I say to myself as I climb into the trees.
Ardelis
Ardelis

Back to top Go down

Yoshi Korimatsu Empty Re: Yoshi Korimatsu

Post by Rachel Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Meaning he put his name is twice once because he had to and a second time for a family and it doubles its self each year including the times it already had to double without the tessare. If that makes sense, and if that's was your problem.

Either way all looks good.
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://hunger-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardelis Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:09 pm

yeah thats what I meant i think i may need to reread the books its been a while haha. Thanks rach. Im on all the time on here btw.
Ardelis
Ardelis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Lol ok, AAPPROVEDED and I try to be on.
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://hunger-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down