The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Player
Want a song? PM Alice to ad songs to the player.
Guest/Member Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Affiliates

Angel (Got bored, so now Jace has a little sister)

Go down

Angel (Got bored, so now Jace has a little sister) Empty Angel (Got bored, so now Jace has a little sister)

Post by Rachel Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:20 pm

name- Angel Mathews
age- 12
gender- female
hair color- black
eye color- grey
skin color- tan
height- 4.9
weapon(if any?)- knife
district (unless they are capital residents)- 7
talents(no more then three)-fast runner, good at fighting, and good at making friends.
flaws(no more then three)-gets mad easily, has a tendency to yell random things out loud about the capital (which gets her into trouble with her teacher and her mom)
l

ife in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)- She lives on the poorest side of district 7, with her dad and older brother. Her mom was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got a crushed by a falling tree, in the woods, while bringing her brother and dad lunch. After that Angel had to take care of the house chores and stuff while her brother and dad worked extra hours. When she wasn't at home doing chores she was at school, or hanging out with friends.

rp example(must be five or more sentences)-I had just finished cleaning the dishes when my dad and brother came in. I looked over at them, Jace's hands were bleeding again, it reminded me about how much i hated the capital. My dad gave me a quick hug and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Jace walked to the sink and started washing off the blood, "Can't they give you a pair of gloves to wear?" I asked. Jace smirked, I could tell that was a bad question, "They could, but they ran short." He said annoyed, though I knew he wasn't annoyed with me. He looked over at me, "Sorry," I shrugged, He gave me a quick hug then took off his coat, and sat down at the table, and started to eat the dinner I had made them. I sat down next to him.
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://hunger-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down