The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Player
Want a song? PM Alice to ad songs to the player.
Guest/Member Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Affiliates

Because I am bored, Im making triplet charries.

2 posters

Go down

Because I am bored, Im making triplet charries. Empty Because I am bored, Im making triplet charries.

Post by MLsweetart Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Name-Jace Rider
Age-16
Gender-Male
Hair color-Messy blonde hair that stops above his ears.
Eye color-Very pretty green eyes.
Skin color-A rather nice tan.
Height-He stands around 6'3''.
District (unless they are capital residents)-Four
Talents(no more then three)-Water activities, Working, and fighting.
Flaws(must have at least three)-Rather cocky, He has anger issues, He is terrified of heights, he can be childish.
Life in the District/Capital(must be five or more sentences)-Jace, Noel and Alexis were born in District for to two wealthy yet hard working parents named Elizabeth and John. From a early age the triplets began to swim and find talents in other water related fields. When they turned 8 however their parents died, leaving them to be cared for by their older brother Mason. The next year however Mason was sent to the games and killed. Since then they have learned to raise them selves and survive even though they have their parents money, they try not to use it.
Rp Example(must be five or more sentences)-Jace looks at his brother and sister and smirks. He then starts to run down the dock, and when he reaches the end he jumps. A few short seconds later he hits the water going under. When he breaks surfice again Jace has a wide smile on his face. I then makes his way back to the dock and climbs up. Jace then walks back to his siblings.

name-Noel Rider
age-16
gender-male
hair color-Brown
eye color-Gray with flecks of green, blue, brown and gold.
skin color-A perfect tan
height-6'3''.
district (unless they are capital residents)-Four
talents(no more then three)-Water Activities, Fishing, Baking.
flaws(must have at least three)-He is somewhat shy, he has a low self estieam, he has very bad asmatha.
life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)-See Jaces form.
rp example(must be five or more sentences)-Noel frowns when he hears what Jace is going to do. He sighs and leans against a pole, knowing that Jace wont listen to him. He stands their with Alexis and watches as Jace jumps off the dock. When his brother comes back over to them, Noel chooses to ignored him. Instead he sits down on a towel.

name-Alexis Rider
age-16
gender-female
hair color-Long blonde
eye color-Bright blue
skin color-Tan
height-5'8''.
district (unless they are capital residents)-Four
talents(no more then three)-Water activities, Cooking, Drawing.
flaws(must have at least three)-She likes to brag alot, flirty, she is to talkitive.
life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)-See Jaces form.
rp example(must be five or more sentences)-Alexis pulls her long blonde hair back in a pony-tail as she listens to Jace. Hearing what he's going to do, she sighs. When Jace takes off running, Alexis sits down on her towel which is next to Noel. She then sighs and watches Jace jump off. When he comes back, Alexis ignores him like Noel did.

Pictures!
Jace!:

Noel!:

Alexis!:

Notes:Yes they each look like one of hte three stars from I am Number four, and Jace's color is Navyblue, Noel's is gray and Alexis's is seagreen.

MLsweetart

Back to top Go down

Because I am bored, Im making triplet charries. Empty Re: Because I am bored, Im making triplet charries.

Post by Rachel Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:22 pm

approved!
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://hunger-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down