The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Player
Want a song? PM Alice to ad songs to the player.
Guest/Member Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Affiliates

Scratch Clawthrae, District 11.

2 posters

Go down

Scratch Clawthrae, District 11. Empty Scratch Clawthrae, District 11.

Post by District 11 Victor Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:55 pm

name- Scratch Clawthrae
age- 12
gender- Female
hair color- Brown with Natural Copper Highlights
eye color- Brown with Black Streaks in the Iris.
skin color- Pale
height- 5.2 Feet Tall
weapon(if any?)- Strong Wooden Longbow with Poison-Tipped Arrows
district (unless they are capital residents)- District 11(specializes in Livestock+Hunting)
talents(no more then three)- Hunting, Archery, Sniping
flaws(must have at least three)- Sarcasim(no one knows she's showing it so people get fooled), Too much Pride in Herself(Hubris), Arrogence
life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)- She was born in the Outscerts of District 11. If she looked over a little more she could see the Victor's Village of District 12. Her parents were both killed by President Snow because they had close relations with a previous victor. She wasn't killed because she lived with a close family. Growing up she went to school, got the highest grade point average and moved up 3 grade levels. She has never been in a relationship and doesn't believe in love. She keeps to herself besides her friends Skench and Spat.
rp example(must be five or more sentences)- I walk the empty streets of my town in Silence. I never believed this would happen to me. ME! Why did he have to kill my parents. What use would that be to him. He probably care only for himself and doesn't give a damn about anyone else. He wants me to be tortured. NO, Somebody has to make a stand. Somebody has to kill him
District 11 Victor
District 11 Victor

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=7664537

Back to top Go down

Scratch Clawthrae, District 11. Empty Re: Scratch Clawthrae, District 11.

Post by Rachel Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:46 pm

APPROVED
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://hunger-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down