The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Player
Want a song? PM Alice to ad songs to the player.
Guest/Member Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Affiliates

Alessia (district two)

Go down

Alessia (district two) Empty Alessia (district two)

Post by Rachel Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:44 pm

name-Alessia
age-3
gender-girl
hair color-blonde
eye color-blue
skin color-pale
height-3.9"
weapon(if any?)-uhhhhhh shes 3 i don't think she's allowed to have a weapon?
district (unless they are capital residents)-district two
talents(no more then three)- shes good at making friends, and sinigng.......
flaws(must have at least three)- she gets scared easily, and she has an attachment to a stuffed bunny that her sister had given her before she was killed in the games.

life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)- She lived with her mom and older sister in an apartment above the store her mom owned. Her sister was killed in the games and a few years later her mom died from being sick. She now lives with her aunt, and cousin. She doesn't go to school, instead her aunt homeschools her. She usually plays at her friends house.

rp example(must be five or more sentences)- My mom picked me up in her arms, I was two years old and I had no idea what was going on around me, i heard my sisters name being called and all I could think was 'Whats going on?!' I buried my head in my moms shoulder, scared, because of the confusion. I looked up though to see my sister run up to the stage and stand on it. I remembered from the stories my sister had told me the night before, that every year, there was a drawing to see which kids would go to the capital to fight to the death for the captials amusement. I started crying. I didn't want my sister to die. I buried my head in my moms shoulder again, ashamed of it because all around me and my mom people were cheering for her and the other kid up there.
I woke up, scared again, I looked around I was in my bed in my house but there wasn't my mom or my sister. I had that dream over and over again almost all the time. My sister had promiced me she would win, then she gave me a stuffed bunny that used to be hers. She had told me to take care of it, and not to worry she had been waiting for this day she said that she was planning on winning, and that even if she were killed, she'd do it honorably, and hope that her friend Jamie would win it for the both of them, which he did but it still broke my heart everytime I saw him at the store. My cousin walked in, and looked at me "Your still awake?" He asked. i nodded, he sighed, my cousin was a tough person never once had he ever smiled not to anyone, cept me, He smiled now and tucked my covers under my chin. "Better?" He asked, "yes." i said quietly. He ruffled my hair, then went over to his bed and fell asleep.
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://hunger-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down