The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Player
Want a song? PM Alice to ad songs to the player.
Guest/Member Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Affiliates

Ashton Hart of District 12

2 posters

Go down

Ashton Hart of District 12 Empty Ashton Hart of District 12

Post by Not_The_Only_One Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:37 am

name-Ashton Hart

age-14

gender-Female

hair color-Chocolate brown

eye color-Green but sometimes changes to blue

skin color-tan

height-5'7

weapon(if any?)-dagger

district (unless they are capital residents)-District 12

talents(no more then three)-stealth,speed,dancing

flaws(must have at least three)-vain,annoying,has a mental condition so can sometimes be a bit crazy

life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)-Ashton lives in the wealthier part of District 12 with her mother and father.She is very close to her Father and will often spend alot of time with him.Ashton has a surprisingly normal life and has many friends.Although she is safe and usually has something to eat,she get's bored and tired of the same thing all day and yearns for excitement.

rp example(must be five or more sentences)-I quietly rounded the corner of my house seeing my breath hang like fog in the freezing morning air.The ground was covered with a light dusting of snow,it reminded me of powder sugar.I smirked to myself then frowned as soon as I saw my mother walking towards me.I turned quickly on my heel and walked back around the corner. "I'm so not in the mood now." I mumbled under my breath then began to silently run across the snowy ground.I ducked underneath a low tree branch and stopped behind the tree.This was my favorite spot...well actually this was my only spot.Here was where everything was perfect...for me at least.
Not_The_Only_One
Not_The_Only_One

Back to top Go down

Ashton Hart of District 12 Empty Re: Ashton Hart of District 12

Post by Rachel Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Approved
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://hunger-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down