The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Player
Want a song? PM Alice to ad songs to the player.
Guest/Member Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Affiliates

Two more charries

Go down

Two more charries Empty Two more charries

Post by Rachel Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:20 pm

name- Soraya Rain
age- 12
gender- female
hair color- blonde
eye color- blue
skin color- pale
height- 5.1
weapon(if any?)- kinfe
district (unless they are capital residents)- district 1
talents(no more then three)- great at fighting with knifes, she's good at making friends.
flaws(must have at least three)-she can be snobby, she has a tendency to drag alot, and even though she can make friends easily she loses them just as fast because she has a tendency to use people.
life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)- She lived on the more richer side of district 1 and has always had her way in everything. She has a mom and dad. She also had a older sister but she died in the games. She usually spent her time, hanging out with friends, or doing homework, or training for the games even though it was completely illeagel. Even though she always hated the hunger games, she can't wait till the day her name was to be drawn.
rp example(must be five or more sentences)- I sighed, I hated pretending I wasn't the only person in my District who hated the games. Everyone else was odssessed with the reaping. Couldn't anyone see that its a horrible thing for kids to be forced to murder others. I crossed my fingers, and mouthed words hoping it wasn't me who would be chosen. I closed my eyes at the words, of the chosen girl, slilently thanking god it wasn't me.

name- Jace Mathews
age- 16
gender- male
hair color- black
eye color- black
skin color- tanned
height- 6.1
weapon(if any?)- swords or knifves he likes both and usually uses both
district (unless they are capital residents)- District seven
talents(no more then three)- he's good at almost all sports he's played in for school, he's also grat with weapons, and he's secreatly good at playing guaitar
flaws(must have at least three)- he's not really good at making friends (his only friend was killed in the games.) he likes to keep to himself, and he hates being around people.
life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)- He lives on the poorest side of district 7. He lives with just his dad and his baby sister. He usually works in the woods cutting down trees for lumber. If he's not working he's at a sports practice. If he's not doing either he's at school.
rp example(must be five or more sentences)- I grimaced in pain, my back, neck, and shoulders hurt from swinging the axa t the tree for the one hundredth time today. I stopped for a second and waited blood off my hands, i had opened blisters on my hands because he people who were supose to supply us with everything we needed decided that we didn't need gloves. "Hey you get back to work!" I heard someone screaming at me. I sighed and starting swining at the tree again, in a few seconds it fell down. I moved onto the next one.
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://hunger-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down