The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Player
Want a song? PM Alice to ad songs to the player.
Guest/Member Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Affiliates

Two more charries.

Go down

Two more charries.  Empty Two more charries.

Post by Rachel Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:07 pm

name- Mia
age- 14
gender- girl
hair color- black
eye color- brown
skin color- tan
height- 5.3
weapon(if any?)- sword
district (unless they are capital residents)- 11
talents(no more then three)- good at making friends
flaws(must have at least three)- shes quiet
life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)- She lives in town with her mom and dad. Her familys pretty well off. Her dad and mom own a store and Mia helps out after school. Mia was always surrounded by friends, or people who wanted to be her friend. She hates the hunger games, and with her friends she silently curses the capital.

rp example(must be five or more sentences)- I tapped my pencil on my desk, waiting for the bell to ring, ending the school day. When it finally did I picked up my school bag and shoved my homework in it, then ran out the door, and out the building. i headed straight to my dads store, which was named after me. Coming into the store I dropped my bag behind the counter, and put on the apron thing, that my dad always had me wear. Then I hopped up on the stool, and sat behind the counter, waiting.

name- Gina
age- 12
gender- girl
hair color- red
eye color- green
skin color- pale
height- 4.1
weapon(if any?)- nothing, shes good with her hands
district (unless they are capital residents)- 10
talents(no more then three)- good at making things with her hands, good at making friends
flaws(must have at least three)- gets mad easily, and has a big mouth
life in the district/capital(must be five or more sentences)- She lives on a small farm with her mom and dad, she usually never has time for friends, and ends up doing most of the chores around the house because her mom and dad both watch the capital livestock, technically the farm animals on her farm don't belong to her family they belong to the capital, her family just has to care for them. During school she gets to see her friends, but sinse her school is very strict she can only talk to them during lunch.
rp example(must be five or more sentences)-I stood surrounded by other kids in my age group, I was really nervous. I didn't want to get picked for the games. It was my first year ever and I was terrified. I closed my eyes and heard a name called, then I sighed in releif that it wasn't me. Then I realized that I did know the person, she was my best friend and I couldn't believe it was her, I grabbed her hand and tried to keep her from leaving my side, but she pushed my hands away and walked up to the stage. I could barely see her do that because my eyes were flooding with tears
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://hunger-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down